The GCI Fellowship 2022
|What GCI is looking for|
Application Opens Monday, November 22, 2021 at 12:00 AM EST
Application Closes Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
All application materials, including recommendations and parent/guardian forms must be submitted
Offer Letters Sent Out Friday, March 18, 2022
Commitment to Enroll Due Friday, March 25, 2022
All Enrollment Forms and Tuition Due Monday, April 18, 2022
All Medical and Travel Forms Due Tuesday, May 31, 2022
|Cost||Tuition for the Fellowship is US$5,900|
|Application Materials & Requirements||Applicant Materials and Requirements:|
The 10-month GCI Fellowship begins at the GCI Summit, GCI's flagship event. Hosted at the Harvard University Campus for the first 5 years and in Tokyo, Japan in 2019, the GCI Summit 2022 will launch at the University of St Andrews in Scotland! The Summit is a rigorous, academic, 9-day residential program using the GCI Method to promote global citizenship and collaboration among a select group of international secondary school students, known as Fellows. Fellows identify and discuss pressing global issues based on the UN Sustainable Development Goals and develop projects ("Glocal Service Projects") to implement in their local communities over the following 9 months.
The application for the GCI Fellowship 2022 opened on Monday, November 22, 2021 and will close on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Visit the GCI website at www.globalci.org
* Subject to changes due to COVID-19
SurveyMonkey Apply works best on a laptop or desktop. We recommend that you do not try to complete your application on a mobile device.
- Click “Register” in the top right corner and fill out the form to create an account on our Admissions Portal.
- Verify your email address by checking your inbox for a message from GCI with the link to confirm your address.
- A few applicants have reported difficulties in receiving their email verification link.
- Look in your Spam/Junk folder as the email will most likely be there.
- If after a few minutes the email still has not arrived, please contact GCI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 203 542 7002.
- After you have verified your email address, click "View Programs" on the application page and fill out the eligibility form on the next page.
- Click “Log In” and enter the username and password you chose when you created your account.
- If you do not remember your password, or believe you previously created an account but are unsure, please follow the instructions after clicking "Forgot your password?" before attempting to create a new account.
|Not a student? Here are the links for our other program applications:|